Info for patients
Consultations are always by appointment:
either in the hospital in Halle (waiting room 14, 2nd floor, Building D) . Please incribe yourselve at the kiosk prior to the consultation.
either in private practice in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw
If you need an urgent appointment and there is no appointment vacant, don’t hesitate to call me.
For the on call system please look below “Permanence”. Every week-end you can join an colleague on duty from 9 am until noon.
- First consultation:
- Please bring the identity card, Kids-ID, or ISI+ card.
- Please read carefully the information about informed consent on the site https://www.ehealth.fgov.be/nl/burgers/on-line-diensten/patientconsent
- You can change the profile of your child on this site: https://www.ehealth.fgov.be/idp/Authn/Profile
To take an appointment:
- Please fill in the complete information of the patient. Don’t forget to mention a telephone number in case of unforeseen circumstances.
- 1 appointment = 1 patient. For more persons, please block more appointments.
- Bring the medical booklet and a sticker from the mutual insurance.
- Please take your appointment for vaccination at least 48u before, since some of them may have to be ordered. In the comments you mention:« vaccines … months/years .
- Some attestations need research in the medical file of your child. In that case you better take an appointment.
- Too late
- Please come on time, so others don’t have to wait after you. If you expect a delay, please contact me to modify your appointment.
- Cancellation / modification
- If you booked online you can cancel or modify your appointment yourself till 24h prior to the appointment. Please follow the instructions you got in the e-mail of confirmation. In case of no-show an administrative cost of 15 euro can be charged.
- The payment can be done by Bancontact or cash. The cost of a consultation is 40 euro.